Teresa de Grosbois is the #1 International Best-selling author of Mass Influence – the habits of the highly influential. A 4X best-selling author, Teresa teaches marketing courses around the globe to corporations and entrepreneurs on how to create massively successful word-of-mouth campaigns.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- The Social Buzz Club– Teresa’s Small Business Resource
- MassInfluenceTheBook.com– The digital home for Teresa’s free eBook
- The Go Giver – Teresa’s Best Business Book
3 Key Points:
- Passion is magnetic, passion is real—Step into what you’re passionate about and watch your success grow.
- Lead to your strengths and hire to your weaknesses.
- It’s not enough to be smart, insightful, or helpful—you have to be entertaining.
- Google AdWords: Get a $75 credit after you invest $25 dollars in your first campaign! Visit G.co/eofire to get started!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:51] – John introduces Theresa to the show
- [01:23] – A glimpse into Teresa’s story
- [02:21] – How Teresa generates revenue—most of it comes from online training
- [02:56] – Find what you’re good at and AMPLIFY it
- [03:33] – Teresa’s REALLY bad year
- [04:20] – “It’s me that needs renovating”
- [06:04] – Influence is a SKILL you can learn it
- [07:09] – As human beings, we have a lot of beliefs about influence and dreams
- [07:34] – Your dreams are bigger to you than they are to anyone else
- [08:45] – Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- [10:08] – When people constantly knock on your door for something—find a way to bill for it
- [12:20] – You can’t make yourself influential—you need other people for that
- [13:54] – Teresa’s BIGGEST weakness?—NOT great at finishing things
- [16:15] – People want to be entertained—if your knowledge bombs aren’t peppered with fun, then you’re dead in the water
- [17:11] – On Fire to change the world!
- [17:16] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur?—Being a single mom
- What is the best advice you have ever received?—Live your dreams—and until you take action, your dreams are just that
- What is a personal habit that contributes to your success?—Spending a few days writing
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation—The Social Buzz Club
- One book to have on your bookshelf?—The Go Giver
- Imagine you awoke in a brand new world, identical to Earth, but you knew no one. You still have all your experience and knowledge. What’s the 1st thing you would do?—Do webinars
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!