Thais is a women’s leadership coach, yoga/meditation teacher, mentor and leader. She supports ambitious heart centered women to optimize their lifestyle, create a spiritually badass business, make a bigger impact, and lead from their authentic feminine power so they can BE the change they wish to see in the world. Her mission is to evoke a change in consciousness in order for every woman to feel empowered to live their purpose.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Thais shares her incredible journey on EOFire today!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:04] – John introduces Thais to the show
- [01:43] – Thais’ story
- [02:25] – How Thais brings dollars in the door
- [03:24] – The fears of failure and the sources of doubt
- [04:38] – When the barrier to entry is low, many people don’t think it’s worth the money
- [05:09] – We all have to start somewhere—never forget it
- [06:27] – It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down, it matters how many times you get back up
- [06:58] – Your failures don’t define your successes
- [10:20] – Stop spending time band-aiding your business!—Focus on building a client base and doing what you do best—outsource the rest!
- [11:26] – Investing in a life coach that was beyond her budget
- [13:03] – We’re so BUSY—but is that business bringing you what you want?
- [13:17] – If your busy-ness isn’t creating what you want, you need to refocus
- [14:40] – Thais’ BIGGEST weakness?—being attached to instant gratification
- [15:25] – If you depend on the external to feel good—you’re surrendering your life
- [16:02] – Delayed gratification
- [16:58] – BIGGEST STRENGHT?—Don’t give up
- [18:27] – Fired up about hosting retreats!
- 19:07 – CoachThais.com/Fire for your free gift!
- [21:28] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back as an entrepreneur?—Scared of being her own boss
- What is the best advice you have ever received?—Give yourself space to react
- What is a personal habit that contributes to your success?—Where your attention goes, focus flows
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation—Grammarly
- One book to have on your bookshelf?—The Alchemist
- Imagine you awoke in a brand new world, identical to Earth, but you knew no one. You still have all your experience and knowledge. What’s the 1st thing you would do?—Go to the places you’d hang out on Earth—Your vibe attracts your tribe!
- [25:29] – Trust that you’re doing the right thing
3 Key Points:
- There needs to be a reasonable barrier of entry to you and your time.
- Don’t waste your time band-aiding your business.
- Being busy is stupid, unless that busy-ness is delivering what you want in life.
- Grammarly – Thais’ Small Business Resource
- http://www.coachthais.com/ – Thais’ company
- The Alchemist – Thais’ Best Business Book
- CoachThais.com/fire – Where EO listeners can get their free gift
- GoToMeeting: Looking for an easy way to meet with your team, minus the hassle? Visit GoToMeeting.com and click the “TRY IT FREE” button for your FREE 30 day trial!
- ZipRecruiter: Hiring but not sure where to find the best candidates? With ZipRecruiter you can find your perfect candidate today! Visit ZipRecruiter.com/fire!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) Free Podcast Course: A 15-day course that will share how to create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!
3) The Webinar Course: A 10-day course that will share how to create and present Webinars that convert!