Tobi is the owner of two 7-figure businesses: an award-winning interior design firm, and a coaching business for creative entrepreneurs to help them design their lives for maximum performance.
Tobi’s Instagram – Follow Tobi on Instagram!
A Guide to Your Most Productive Home – Visit Tobi’s site and download her free PDF: A Guide to Your Most Productive Home!
3 Value Bombs
1) To follow through on habits, have visual cues. See things out in plain view.
2) Think about how you like to feel and where you like to be when you believe you are being productive in your life. How can you bring that to one or to all of your spaces?
3) Realize and believe that you have control.
ClickFunnels: With ClickFunnels’ new One Funnel Away Challenge you can have your funnel up, running, and optimized in just 30 days! Join the next One Funnel Away Challenge for just $100 at EOFire.com/funnel!
Klaviyo: Customers want more from brands, and delivering more means owning the customer experience. Klaviyo calls this “owned marketing” and believes it’s the best path to growth. For more, visit Klaviyo.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Design Your Home for Maximum Productivity and High Performance with Tobi Fairley
[0:51] – Tobi shares something about herself that most people don’t know.
- She likes to work from her bed.
[3:14] – Why are you passionate about helping people hack their home for optimum performance?
- She has spent a lot of time being productive… and she developed an interest around the function of the home and what it does in helping her be even more productive.
[4:42] – What are some simple tweaks that will help us be more productive?
- Visual cues – see things out in plain view.
- Example: have The Freedom Journal on your nightstand so it’s the first and last thing you do every day :)
[8:32] – What are the biggest profitability leaks in people’s homes?
- Visual Noise vs. Actual Noise – noise can cause self-inducing problems.
- The color of your workspace can impact your mood.
- Blue – can reduce mental strain.
- Yellow – stimulates creativity and positivity.
- Green – brings balance and restorative.
- Red – can be over-stimulating.
[16:16]- How can we stop our procrastination mindset with the design of our space?
- Think about how you like to feel, and where you like to be when you believe you are being productive in your life. How can you can bring that to one or to all of your spaces?
[21:47] – Tobi talks about redesigning her home 3 years ago.
- Be aware of your surroundings and your mindset in those surroundings.
[26:45] – Four things your cluttered home is trying to tell you:
- Scarcity thinking around time and money.
- Productivity is out of strike.
- Money mindset.
- Unhealthy habits.
[30:59] – The 3 biggest things that are making you tired at home:
- Bad lighting – blue light will suppresses melatonin production.
- Sitting too long – will make your body tired.
- Bad design in general – frustrations around home that are not efficient.
[35:01] – Tobi’s parting piece of guidance
- Awareness of your space: Be aware of what is not working and look for real solutions to make work better for you.
35: 47 – Learn more about Tobi and what she has going on!
- Tobi’s Instagram – Follow Tobi on Instagram!
- A Guide to Your Most Productive Home – Visit Tobi’s site and download her free PDF: A Guide to Your Most Productive Home!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!